Thursday 4 October 2012

Baking



Ah ha! Success! I have finally persuaded my mother to relieve herself of her Merry Berry book and pass it down to me! Mater has 2 bookshelves stuffed with wonderful cookery books (for she is a wonderful cook) and both my sister and I have a favourite book on that shelf. For Sis it's the barbeque book, for me it's always been Mary Berry's Ultimate Cake Book. Sis has never managed to relieve Mum of the BBQ book yet but miracle of all miracles as I was sitting at the table thumbing through Mum says ' you can keep that, you've made it too disgusting with icing and splattered mixture, I don't want to touch it any more'. SUCCESS! So I celebrated. With chocolate eclairs .


(I'll give you 5p if you can spot how I got photo bombed in this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment