Sunday 20 May 2012

Summer of Fun!



This blog is so named because way back in the summer of first year the concept of a Day of Fun was created. It was a day when me, Ed, Dan and Cat were together spontaneously and there was good weather and on such a day you had to be completely spontaneous and only do fun things. They're some of my favourite memories of the summer in first year and so the blog was given their namesake. However, times have changed, Ed's in Paris on his erasmus language year, Dan's in New York studying music enterprise for a year and Cat graduated and has moved back to the depths of Wales and all of a sudden I am in my very last weeks at my uni EVER! 

This is a very scary thought and so I have made a resolution to make every last day count and spend them doing things I love with the people I love, and I shall record them here to prove to old and boring Sarah that I didn't waste my final days of Uni and that I had fun! And thus, I spent this evening at the pub beating Leah and Mario's bottoms' (to paraphrase Basil Fawlty) at Backgammon. My three weeks of fun begin here.




No comments:

Post a Comment