Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 6

Woke up at a fairly reasonable time considering it was post party but was starving hungry (probably a bit hungover too if I'm honest) so we went to Monkey's for breakfast. It was really nice to just chill in the sunshine together for a bit just chatting. It started just Hannah, Mario and me but then Ed and Alex and Rachel joined us, which was lovely as Ed was going back to Paris that afternoon, and the Anna and Kirsty so in the end it ended up being a pretty chunky gathering. We went back to Mario's after eating but then him and Anna very kindly relocated to mine so that I could sit in my new paddling pool. We just chatted for the afternoon then I sorted myself out to get the train to my sisters and they went to Staines to go shopping. It was a really pleasant journey to sister's in the sunshine (surely everything's nicer in the sun) and that evening we went to Tesco's (as always with her, I'm getting alarmed with how frequently I visit Tesco!) and made pizza breads and garlic breads for tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment