Monday 21 May 2012

Day 1


Went shopping in Staines with Mario. I discovered that we weren't as shopping compatible as previously thought, with very different taste in our 'good' shops. Also he has that same bored look when waiting in the changing rooms that straight boys do when they're taken shopping, it made me realize just how much I rely on him for advice! I bought two blue and while summer dresses from H and M for the warm weather. I went to Gospel rehearsal in the evening and we learnt Sign No More by Mumford and Sons, which although I was initially skeptical about, sounded lovely. Afterwards we sat in the quad outside Crosslands and then Mario persuaded me to go for 'a quick one' and Monkey's which turned into staying until closing time when the police turned up (very exciting) and Mario walked my home like the lovely boy that he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment